Clear Protective Shrink Wrap 100% LLDPE recyclable (Recycling code 4)
400mm x 300M Heavy Duty Stretch Film Extended Standard Core 400mm Pallet Shrink Wrap Clear
Stretch Wrap is the most cost effective way to palletise your products and can also be used to wrap and protect furniture. A range of roll widths and film thicknesses are available from stock.
Q–Lite Pre–Stretch Film
Q-Lite pre-stretch film makes wrapping pallets easier and more efficient. There is no need to stretch the film thus giving less operator fatigue and back strain. Q-Lite allows for superior load holding, lower packaging cost, reduced waste and high tear and impact resistance.
Applying Q-Lite is quick, easy and safe:
- Q-Lite is already pre-stretched so needs less tension and is easier to apply. Unwind one metre of film and tie to the foot of the pallet.
- Wrap around the base of the load and the pallet 3-4 times to secure the two together.
- Continue to wrap around the load in an upward spiral motion allowing a 30-50% overlap.
- At each corner, stretch the film slightly and continue to wrap without using force.
- To finish, tear off the roll and secure the loose end to the pallet by applying light pressure with the palm of your hand.
Our new Q-Lite Coreless Pre-Stretch Film is ideal for environmentally aware companies. The Q-Lite Coreless Pre-Stretch Film is a cost effective choice when compared to standard pallet wrap rolls due to more wrap per roll, virtually no material wastage compared to traditional rolls.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.