How To Pack Wine Glasses And Tea Cups/ Mugs
One of the more difficult parts of moving is packing. Especially the trickier items such as wine glasses and coffee mugs.
HOW TO PACK WINE GLASSES FOR MOVING
- Wrap each wine glass individually - Start by stuffing the interior and make sure that you wrap the paper around the stem, it can be the most breakable part.
- Place only wine glasses in the box – don’t mix other glasses or kitchen wares in with your wine glasses. You can purchase cell boxes which are specific to packing glasses like wine glasses and other breakable items.
- Fill any gaps in the box with newspaper. You won’t want the glasses to move around when they are being transported
- Seal the moving box and make sure to write 'Fragile' on the outside
HOW TO PACK COFFEE MUGS SO THAT THEY DON’T BREAK
- Prepare your moving box. Put a layer of bubble wrap or crumpled up newspaper at the bottom of the box for added cushioning.
- Protect the mugs. Just like with wine glasses, you want to protect coffee mugs by filling the inside with crumpled paper. This will help the mug withstand any impact if it gets moved around while you move.
- When wrapping the outside of the mug, we recommend that you use 2 or 3 layers of packing paper to help protect it!
- Fill any empty spaces in the box with extra newspaper
- Don’t forget to write 'fragile' on the outside of your tightly sealed box
PACK & STORE WINE BOTTLES QUICKER