- Temporary window protection film repels water, paint and mortar splashes
- Ideal for construction window and glass protection
- Low tack adhesive film leaves no residue*
- Lightweight, easy roll installation
- Translucent film allows natural light through
Made of tough Polythene, designed to protect during decorating & renovation projects
- Protection against decorating spill
- Protection from plaster & scratches
- Quick & simple to apply and remove
- 600mm x 25M roll
600mm x 25M Self Adhesive Film Protector is a translucent low tack window and glass protection film, ideal for the protection of windows, glazed panels and window frames. The clear film sticks to windows and surfaces without the need for taping to provide cost effective protection from water, paint, and dirt and mortar damage.
Windows are very susceptible to scratches, paint and plaster splashes, especially during building, construction or decoration projects. Self adhesive protective film for windows can help you avoid the additional cost of extensive cleaning or window replacement.
The Self Adhesive window protector is quick and simple to apply straight from the roll. Large areas can be covered in minutes. The low tack adhesive leaves no residue behind once removed.
Available in Blue tint
*We recommend that Glass, Window Protector is removed within 2 weeks of application to avoid the risk of adhesive residue.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.