Fully UK certified to EN149:2001 +A1:2009. Adjustable nose bridge and soft flexible face seal. Extra wide adjustable elastic straps ensure a secure fit. Available in a valved version ONLY to reduce heat build up within the mask for greater worker acceptance. A premium mask for more demanding applications.
- Single elasticated head strap
- Pliable nose strip to ensure face seal and extra comfort
- Soft, comfortable and lightweight
- Moulded masks in simple, comfortable cup shape
- Supplied in packs of 10
Masks with valve, offering PPE protection. Box of 10 masks.
Dust Masks Pack 10 Cup Type offers quality protection against high level dust /oil based mists dust, hazardous pharmaceutical powders, anti fowling paints, ceramic and welding fumes. It features a moulded design with a sealed outer edge to ensure efficient performance.
- Moulded design
- 20 x WEL (Workplace Exposure Limts) APF 20
- Best before date shown on bottom of box
These masks are certified to EN149:2001 +A1:2009 and are classed as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.